Beginning December 1, 2009, the FTC requires bloggers to provide disclosures whenever there could be hidden interests or unspoken biases related to recommendations. In order to avoid tedious and time consuming notices, please assume:
- We may have a vested interest in the companies highlighted on the site.
- We may have received commissions for products, links, stores, or services recommended.
- We may have received free merchandise to review a product or service.
- We may have been paid to honestly review a product or service.
- We may have received food or entertainment.
- We may have a relationship with a member of the story.
- We may have been paid to highlight a product or service.